Credits: A nice guy who took the time but wishes to remain anonymous.
Instructions for this design: (For those with no graphics experience.)
- Download the image to a file. Download Here
- Open Windows Accessories - Paint, then open this file.
- Use the paintbrush to paint over (Your nick here) in black.
- Choose the font tool (A) and yellow for the color. Using about a 24pt font size, type your nick on the
solid black line.
- After finished, click on Image and choose 'Flip. You will
then flip the image horizontally (reversing) for printing onto transfer paper.
Instructions for T-shirt:
- You will need to use a light colored T-shirt and a piece of 'transfer paper'. Transfer paper specifically made for transfering
computer images onto cloth can be purchased at any computer supply store. It
costs about $10 (US) for a packet of 12 full size sheets.
- Print the image (in reverse) onto a sheet of transfer paper and follow the instuctions for ironing the
image onto your T-shirt. It is great fun to make T-shirts and you will have
enough transfer paper to outfit the whole family and friends!
- (Note: Wash carefully as image may crack.)
For a graphic you can download without having to remove the 'your name here' lettering, Download here
Webdesign & development by IRC Beginner.com
All rights reserved © 1998-2005