Just for Fun.....
12 Things We Should Learn From Dogs
[ Cartoons ]
[ FunnyBone ]
[ Fun Programs ]
[ Fun Websites ]
[ Games ]
[ Holiday Treats ]
[ Inspiration ]
[ Midis ]
[ Motivation ]
[ Quotes ]
[ Recipes ]
[ Trivia ]
[ Useful Tips ]
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
- When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.
- Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
- Run, romp, and play daily.
- Eat with gusto and enthusiam.
- Be loyal.
- Never pretend to be something you are not.
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle him or her gently.
- Avoid biting when a simple grown will do.
- When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
- No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout. Run right back and make friends!
Disclaimer: These items have come to me through various sources. I have included the author's name whenever possible. If you wrote any of these and would like credit, please write me with your name and the title of the article.
Site last updated: Monday, September 02, 2013
Webdesign & development by IRC Beginner.com
All rights reserved © 1998-2005